How To Be Good In Bed
If you want to know how to be good in bed, there's no simple set of directions. The ability of every person is subjective and what one person may love may turn another person off completely. There are classes that can be taken to learn actual techniques that may work and can even be mastered to ensure that you will have a happy and satisfied lover. The following are tips that are easy to remember in order to make yourself good in bed.
- Be Adventurous. Having sex is fun and needs to be treated as such. Whether it be a new position or an odd location, try new things. Sure, getting caught having sex may lead to an arrest, but isn't the prospect of such danger kind of sexy? Many people get a thrill out of having an affair because of the adrenaline that pumps through the veins when you are doing something wrong. There's no need to cheat on your lover, simply bang them in the handicap stall of an Olive Garden just because you can't wait to get home. As for the sexual positions, there's always something new to try and depending on your flexibility, you should try to be game for anything your lover throws your way. The great thing about the internet is that it provides a massive amount of glorious information, so check out some new ideas. By the way, maybe you should try the Wheelbarrow.
- Be Uninhibited. Especially with your body. Knowing that you are sexy always helps. Confidence is a major turn on for men and women alike. If you are uninhibited with your body and don't mind showing it off, it makes for a lot more fun in the sack. Although for a woman, kinky clothes might be fun, you know what else is even hotter? no clothes.
- Be unabashedly enthusiastic. The biggest drag is having your partner look at you with pure boredom in their eyes. This should not be an act that you want to get over with. Being giddy about sex is not something to be embarrassed about, no one ever said that you had to be cool. Enjoy yourself and make sure that the person you are sharing this intimate situation with knows that you are having a good time.
- Practice, practice, practice. Yes, if you are a man and have a lot of sex, there doesn't seem to be many reprecussions, and women do tend to be called names when they enjoy experimenting. But this day and age should mean that we don't deny ourselves the pleasures of life no matter what your gender may be. By getting used to making someone feel good while simultaneously making yourself feel good, you can perfect techniques and get an idea of what you do good and what you may want to improve upon. It also helps to be with a few people to learn that something you thought was awesome needs to go.
- Be a detective. You know how to find out if someone likes something? ask them. Don't be afraid to ask your lover what it is that turns them on. Most people get a little squeamish about asking their partner what they really want, and even worse, what it is that they don't like so much. If you are completely in the dark about a person's desires, you will just keep making the same mistakes. Also, don't be afraid of telling what your desires are either. Whether it be a nice light spanking or a Hermoine costume, you should never be afraid to say what you actually want in bed.