How To Be Good At Making Out
Anyone interested in learning how to kiss should learn how to be good at making out. Making out is the act of kissing, but with more passion. It also usually involves the tongue and lots of passion. Most of society disapproves of heavy public display of affection. So making out in public isn't the best of ideas, unless you want to receive some sculls and dirty looks. It is traditional for making out to happen in a private area where is it just your partner and you.
To properly make out, you will need a few things:
- Tooth brush and tooth paste, or any other way to make sure your breath is fresh.
- A mouth.
- A empty quite spot.
- Another person to make out with.
Making out may seem hard, but it isn't. All it takes is some practice and room for improvement. Do not expect to make out for the first time and be a professional at it. Learning how to be good at making out takes some time. To properly make out, do as follows:
- Brush your teeth daily to make sure your breath is fresh. It will be hard for your partner to get into making out with you if your breath smells.
- Start with some light closed mouth kisses. These kisses should be soft, light and slow.
- Slowly start lip locking with your partner. Lip locking is whenever you kiss each of their lips separately. You do this by opening your lips slightly and taking their bottom lip or upper lip in between your lips and softly kissing it.
- Now slowly open your mouth, but not too wide. Most of the time they will start opening their mouth whenever you open yours.
- Gently touch your tongue to theirs. Do not force your tongue into your partner's mouth. This is usually frowned upon and will not make the making out session enjoyable for the other person you are making out with.
- Then slowly rub your tongue on theirs. They will usually start rubbing tongues with you back. This should be slow.
- Swallow every once in awhile. This will keep your mouths from becoming covered in spit.
- Run your fingers through their hair. Making out isn't just about kissing, make sure you're rubbing them and holding them while you make out. This will add a little bit more warmth to the make out session.
- Repeat the process as much and in any order you want. There is no exact way to make out. Everyone is different and wants different things.
As stated above, there is no exact way to make out, only helpful suggestions. The more you make out, the more you'll perfect your technique. Different people like different things, but most of the time it's a good idea to start out slow to get a feel of how the other person makes out. Also keep in mind to touch them a lot during it. Gentle caresses will make them feel more wanted. Touching their neck and hair usually helps as well.