How To Be Naturally Thin
An interest in learning how to be thin naturally means there is an interest in adapting a healthy lifestyle and not in a fad diet. How a person becomess thin naturally means making a commitment .Once the commitment is made, and weight comes off, the rest is gravy. Just don’t eat it!
- Eliminate all processed foods and that includes cookies, cakes, pies, puddings, fried and fast foods. Any food that has preservatives or packaged with a shelf life is taboo and once eliminated, quite easily one can be thin naturally with much less effort other than sustained abstinence.
- Cut down on the salt and sugar and flour intake. Getting rid of sodas, fruit juices, heavily salty salad dressing cream sauces and more will pave the way to being thin naturally.
- Introduce fresh vegetables and fruit and raw whenever possible as the main part of each meal. A tossed salad with raw veggies, or a small platter of crudités, will help cut the appetite, and assist on the path of being thin naturally.
- Make physical activity an everyday event and make it fun! Who says you have to go to the gym? Take up tennis, go on a power walk before breakfast and after dinner, tell the DJ at your dance club, to put on some hot dance grooves and dance every weekend to be thin naturally .
- Increase fiber to be thin naturally. An apple a day, doesn’t just keep the doctor away, it keeps the body fluid and flowing. Drop a handful of raw oats over blueberries, sprinkle granola with yogurt, add flaxseeds to your smoothie as these contain necessary fiber to cleanse the body.
- Speed up the metabolism and increasing the circulation is a natural way to be thin. Try a hot towel scrub from head to toe as morning lift and or at night. Try a dry brush skin scrub with brush made especially made for this purpose. Add yoga and stretching along with your physical exercise to keep you limber to be thin naturally
- Drink lots of water to bet thin naturally. The recommended amount of water is generally 32 ounces. This flushes out toxins and keeps dehydration at bay
- Go green. Eating lots of greens makes a natural laxative and cleanses the body to be thin naturally. The darker the green the better, so kale, collards, red leaf lettuce, spinach, chard, whether raw in salad or lightly steamed or blended with a carrot or two for a green drink, will go to work like an internal broom.
- Get more than enough sleep. Fatigue works against the body’s ability to burn off calories, or maintain or raise metabolism so forget multi-tasking till 2am, or burning the midnight oil if you have to be up at dawn.
- Increase the good protein to be thin naturally. High protein smoothies, snacks of turkey breast, scrambled eggs, yogurt ,an ounce of cheese, baked salmon for dinner, tuna salad for lunch are all great protein boosts,to be and stay thin. Naturally.