How To Be A Nerd
Learning how to be a nerd does not seem too tempting for those who want be "cool" or "popular". Showing characteristics as one has its advantage and makes you unique and interesting than the usual trendy crowd. Ready to be a prideful nerd? Continue reading ways to become one.
- Dress as one. Nerds usually don't care about trends and prefer to keep a simple look. Wear khaki pants with a simple buttoned up top tucked inside the pants or straight-legged jeans with a screen print T-shirt. Shirts labeled with Star Wars, Star Trek, Lord of the Rings, or classic video games like Super Mario Bros. or Pac Man, is often worn by nerds who are die hard fans of the movies and video games. Don't forget to wear converse shoes or simple loafers for the complete look. Another way to be a nerd is wear black rimmed glasses, giving the appearance of a studious nerd into books.
- Read books. To many people, reading is not their favorite past-time but to nerds, it is one of their best hobbies to spend when alone. To be a nerd, read books like sci-fi, history, science, anything that will empower knowledge to your brain. Make sure to visit libraries and bookstores often, as these places is heaven to most nerds.
- Be intellectual. Nerds spend most of their time educating themselves and learning new interesting facts instead partying and drinking every weekend. If something greatly interests you, learn more about it. It is very important to learn about a subject that some of the human population has little interest in.
- Play video games. Nerds love a fantasy world and video games supply a lot of it. Not only should you play video or online gaming, be technical--obverse its graphics, audio sound, game controllers, and the ins and outs of the video game console itself.
- Surround yourself with like-minded people. Do not think you are the only nerd in town, explore your surrounding and find people with similar interests as you. Hanging with the same crowd makes you feel happier, carrying your badge as a nerd as other friends relate to you.
- Be smart. Do not be a slacker when it comes to school, so skip most activities that will have its affect on your studies. Too much partying, drinking, and procrastinating will not get you ahead as a nerd when it comes to studying. When to take pride as a professional studier, making it easier it becomes becoming an educator.