How To Be A Romantic
Wondering how to be a romantic? Does your significant other refer to you as the caveman? Maybe you’re just looking for ways to become more of a romantic. Here you'll learn some simple steps to becoming more romantic.
- Listen to her. This one cannot be emphasized enough. Simply listening to her alone will not make you a romantic but often times a woman will give you hints, suggestions or clues as to what they look for in romance. By actively listening you may be able to key in on these hints and this can be a chance for some great romantic ideas.
- Think of her often and seize the moment. Romance does not always need to be planned. Think of your significant other often like when you are at the store, at work or other places. Sending a simple text during the day to say “I Love You” or buying a thoughtful card when at the store for no other reason than you are thinking of them will go a long way towards being a romantic.
- Personalize your romantic gestures. A bouquet of roses is a great romantic gesture once and a while but think about how these can be spiced up a bit. How about using colors other than red. There are a number of locations to reference what a color represents. For instance; yellow means friendship, red means love and pink means passion. What about combining these colors to symbolize all of the emotions you have for her. Next time you are at the floral shop, think of different ways to communicate through the flowers.
- Take time for them. Make sure that life doesn’t take up your time with them. Always set aside some time for them each week and make it a rule. Once a week you can have a date night or meet them for lunch. Romance is about making them feel special and letting them know how special they are to you.
- Get creative with everyday actions. Try using candle light once and a while for dinner or arranging rose petals on their place mat at the table to show them how special they are. Make her breakfast in bed and have a simple card on the tray that says “I Love You.” If you really want to shine in her eyes, take the time to learn “I Love You” in another language and tell her in that language. French and Spanish are great languages and simple to find a translation.
Being a romantic is easier than one might think. It does not always require someone to be a Casanova, just try some of these suggestions and you will be surprised at how simple it can be.