How To Be Sexy
Knowing how to be sexy can take years of practice, but for some men, it comes naturally right from the start. If you’re struggling to radiate your inner sexy beast, it may be time to learn a few things about being sexy. Instead of continuing to guess and hope, try out these proven tactics for a few months and you just might begin to see the women succumb to you.
- Money can definitely help with the sexy factor. A man’s wealth is indeed very important to women, whether they like to admit it or not. In some cases, women become more turned on once they find out that that’s your Escalade parked out in the parking lot and you’re very comfortable and capable of financing it. When a woman discovers that you’re sitting on a pretty prosperous egg, your sex appeal is bound to soar in her eyes. However, this is not to be confused with boasting about your financial success.
- When women can sense power from you, it can definitely be a turn-on. If a woman understands that you have control over your life and profession, this can definitely help your sexy factor out. You don’t have to run a mega corporation to be sexy and show women that you’ve got a strong grip in life, though. Solid confidence can easily portray power and control, and this can be equally as enticing for a woman.
- Appearance also helps you to be sexy. The way that you dress and present yourself is possibly one of the most important determiners of whether or not you’re sexy. This can even build on other aspects such as showing your wealth and power. What are you wearing on a normal night at the club? What kind of cologne are you using? Your best bet to rope the ladies in is combining a little bit of both casual and business attire to create a solid, stylish ensemble. If you aren’t sure where to start, look for other guys that attract women with seemingly no effort and take note of their dress habits.
- Women tend to like sensitivity in a man. Even though, all of the above qualities are important in a man, women are also known to appreciate a man that can be sensitive and understanding. Although you shouldn’t display sensitivity too much from the beginning as this can be detrimental to your first impressions, this comes in handy more when you get to know women a little more.
- Masculinity is also important if you want to come off as a sexy individual. Of course, strength and masculinity can do well for your image. If you’re classified as “one of the girls,” this is not a good sign for your sex appeal. Instead of working your way into a girl’s life as her friend, work on your masculinity and sense of manhood. You want to women to see you in a romantic and friendly light; not just a friendly one.