How To Be A Skater On The Dew Tour
Are you wondering how to be a skater on the Dew Tour? The Gatorade Free Flow Tour is where to start to be a skater on the Dew Tour. Winners of the Free Flow Tour will advance to the Dew Tour.
- Practice a lot to be a skater on the Dew Tour. The competition that gets to skateboard on the Dew Tour include a large group of excellent skateboarders.
- Watch for the Free Flow Tour in your state. The tour makes stops in every state for amateurs to compete, but skateboarders can come from anywhere. Watch the Alli website for dates in your area. Have transportation available to and from the competition. The winners of this tour will go on to the finals and a chance to be a skater on the Dew Tour.
- Be an amateur non-sponsored skater. No sponsorship is required to enter the Free Flow. The competition is open to all amateurs 18 and under. Entry fee is $10.00.
- Bring your equipment. Your clothing, skateboard and everything else you feel you will need has to be packed for you to compete. You may have to wait a long time for a turn so be prepared.
- Compete. There are two competitions, vert (vertical) and park. As you will be competing in both events, make sure your skills are versatile and excellent. If you win, this is your chance to advance to the Free Flow Tour Finals. This will help you to be a skater on the Dew Tour.
- Win a Wild Cat spot in the finals of the Dew Tour. At the Dew Tour you will be skating against the top names in skateboarding for a chance to win the championship.
Posted on: Jun. 30, 2010