How To Beat 5th Bowser On Super Mario Galaxy
"Super Mario Galaxy" will be remembered as one of the best games on the Wii and one of the best Mario games, period, but it is challenging how to beat the 5th Bowser on "Super Mario Galaxy" that can be quite a daunting task. While the Mario series is occasionally noted for its difficulty, that fifth Bowser will go down in history as one of the most difficult Nintendo bosses. Luckily, with a good amount of practice, skill and luck, defeating him is not impossible.
- Initial B. The first version of Bowser you face is already hard. While the planet is harmless aside from the spiked plants, Bowser is not. He starts off by shooting three shock waves at you. Make sure to jump over each one of these. He will then jump into the air and turn into a meteor that will roll towards you once he hits the ground. The key here is to time your actions Bowser's head is pointing towards you. Get near it, but be careful not to be squashed, and spin to send him back onto his shell and around the planet. When he comes back towards you, hit him again to give him some needed damage. He will do the same thing, but this time much faster. Use the same strategy. Spin him on his way around and on his third rotation, attack him again. This will send you to another planet.
- Electric Boogaloo. Bowser shoots five fireballs towards you at rapid speed--just dodge them. When you do, he will curl up inside his shell. Next, he will shoot towards you, so get out of the way quickly. When he slows down, spin a plant into him to send him back into orbit. Repeat this two more times and you will both be sent to another planet.
- The Search for Spock. When you land, be prepared to jump another triple shock wave. He will spin toward you in his shell, jump high into the air and land with a huge shock wave. Get near the blue pad while he is spinning, making sure it is always between the two of you. When he jumps at you, run across the blue pad, run off of it just as quickly and Bowser will burn his tail. You should be used to this by now: attack his tail, send him back around the planet and spin attack him again.
- The One with Ivan Drago. Last but not least, Bowser will send about sixteen fireballs at you that orbit around the planet once. He will also blast you with five shock waves before zooming around the planet again. Stay on the blue pad; he will probably jump out of his shell on the opposite side of the planet. When he gets close to you, he will begin one last high jump. When he does, run across the blue pad. This will take some timing, but you want to make sure he lands on the pad and injures his tail. Rinse and repeat just as you have been doing with the attack pattern and you've done it! You've beaten "Super Mario Galaxy"!
- Beat Bowser with all 120 stars collected for an extra treat.