How To Beat Call Of Duty 5 On Veteran
Need to know how to beat "Call of Duty 5" on Veteran? Veteran difficulty is the hardest level of difficulty on "Call of Duty 5." You'll have a lower amount of health and the enemies are smarter and stronger. However, if you know the right tricks, you'll be able to beat the game in no time and little effort.
- Complete the objectives. Like always, you'll need to complete the objectives for each "Call of Duty" campaign mission. However, doing so will probably take more time as you'll need to be much more cautious. Playing on Veteran means you have less health. You are unable to take a lot of hits, so you'll die a lot easier. Playing on Veteran also means the AI will be smarter. Take your time throughout each mission and as you complete objectives. Don't rush it.
- Duck and cover! Since you have much less health when playing on Veteran, you'll need to be much more careful than if you're playing on a lower level of difficulty. Duck behind cover whenever you can. Going prone and crouching also makes you a smaller target for enemies to shoot, which means they're more likely to miss. Take out your enemies from behind cover. Stand up behind a small wall and shoot at your enemies from there. This way, half of your body is effectively covered and invulnerable. Also, duck and cover or hide whenever you need to reload. If you try to reload while not in cover in the heat of battle, you'll probably die or at least take a lot of damage.
- Don't rush out. Rushing out and into the heat of battle will probably get you killed. Playing on Veteran means that you don't get to play Rambo. If you see a lot of bodies laying around, that probably means that are still some enemies around. If you hear a lot of gunfire, don't rush out and get killed. Instead, slowly take out the enemies from behind cover or alongside friendlies.
- Pick up enemy weapons. This step should be considered optional. Since there a lot more enemies than friendlies in each level, you'll find that ammo for enemy guns are lots more plentiful than weapons that are given to you at the start of each mission. This will help you a lot as you'll never be low on ammunition.
- Continue the cycle. Continue the cycle through the whole campaign. Once you have finished the campaign, you have successfully beaten "Call of Duty 5" on Veteran!