How To Beat Nabooti Island
If you’re already familiarized with the famous children’s online game website "Poptropica" and are wondering how to beat "Nabooti Island," then you’ve come to the right place. The truth is, beating this game’s different stages can result in a real big headache, so pay attention because every single detail counts in the walkthrough of this "Nabooti Island" in the "Poptropica" game.
You will need:
- Internet Connection
- Once you arrive at "Nabooti Island," go to the museum. You must recover the missing jewels to complete the Totem and beat "Nabooti Island." Talk to the person next to the Nabooti Totem downstairs. After getting the map of Africa, go west and fly to the Blue Nile Falls. Go to the highest part to pick up the Egyptian blue lily. Then, help a woman who’s trying to get her belongings across the falls. Follow this order: take the chicken and then the fox, bring back the chicken, take the feed, and finally get the chicken across. As a reward, the woman will tell you about a secret cave behind a bush. Go to the right, get inside the cave and you’ll find the purple jewel in "Poptropica."
- Fly back to "Nabooti Island" and trade your blue lily for a desert turban. Then, take a flight to the Mountains of the Moon. Be careful because there are a lot of obstacles here, like goats and rocks falling from above. That's a "Poptropica" staple. Take the Opuntia fruit (also called cactus fig) and save it for later. When you reach the top of the mountain, an elder man will challenge you to play Mancala (a traditional African game). Defeat him, and he’ll let you enter the cave where the red jewel awaits. Just don’t forget to look for a cell phone inside the cave.
- Wearing your turban, go north to Giza. Talk to one of the guards and he’ll give you a shovel with a phone number. Dial the number with the cell phone to make Vince and the guards leave. Get the Moon Stone from the bag and place it at the top of the Sphinx to open the door. Inside the Sphinx, the path becomes tricky. First of all, memorize or take note of the hieroglyphics near the entrance. Later, click on each one of the diagram’s lines just once, and pass. On the second floor, complete the puzzle, and use the order of the hieroglyphics seen before to climb the blocks without falling. On the third floor, activate the switches to place the little red statues in the correct order (count the number of dots each statue has). After this, you’ll get the blue jewel.
- Take a flight to Kaya Forests. Once there, use the Opuntia fruit to wake up the turtle; take out the shovel and dig to get the ebony elephant. After getting the elephant, some spirits will appear, asking you to get back the “fingo”. There’s also a gold nugget hidden at the top of the second palm tree. Go back to "Nabooti Island" and trade the following elements: your gold nugget for a digital camera, and the elephant for a fingo. Go to the Kaya Forests again and give the spirits the fingo; they will reward you with a green jewel.
- Fly to the Safari and talk to Big Zeke. Help him take photos of seven animals with your digital camera, and he’ll pay you back with a miner’s hard hat that you must wear to fly to the Diamond mines in "Poptropica." There, go east to switch the power off and run to find the hole in the fence and jump over it. Follow the path and use the elevator to enter the mine. Once inside, use explosives to blast the rock and the wall blocking the road. After riding the cart, you’ll find a pile of diamonds; use the magnifying glass to identify the white jewel with the tiny inscription. There’s nothing left to do but go to "Nabooti Island" museum to put the jewels in their right place.
That’s it. You'll get a medallion for completing your mission. It is a hard task indeed, but beating "Nabooti Island" in "Poptropica" is not a secret anymore.