How To Beat Resident Evil 4
If you want to conquer one of the best horror games to come out this generation, you need to learn how to beat "Resident Evil 4". Help Leon save the President's daughter and vanquish Las Plagas by learning how to play smarter and use your entire arsenal to your advantage. By adhering to these tips, you'll find that mastering how to beat "Resident Evil 4" is easier than you thought.
- Upgrade whenever possible. Located in various points throughout the main campaign, the game's enigmatic shopkeeper is your gateway to getting more powerful guns, bigger suitcases, and more healing items. Be sure to visit him as often as possible to sell off your old equipment and buy health sprays whenever you run out. One of the ways to learn how to beat "Resident Evil 4" is to constantly use the shopkeeper to your advantage.
- Use flash grenades on Las Plagas. Most players don't know this, but one of the easiest ways to beat "Resident Evil 4" is to use your flash grenades whenever possible. Besides blinding incoming villagers, these weapons will instantly kill the giant bugs and tentacle forms of enemies. Turn a seemingly desperate struggle into a victory by simply hurling a flash grenade into a crowed of your adversaries.
- Conserve your ammo. Much like in any other Resident Evil game, ammunition isn't exactly flowing in "Resident Evil 4". Be sure to time your shots and always aim for your enemies' heads in order to make the most of your bullets. By ensuring that every shot is a calculated one, you'll find that you have more ammo than you know what to do with by the game's final chapters.
- Always follow the Quick Time Events. Every so often, button prompts will appear on the screen forcing you do quickly react in order to save Leon in the midst of a desperate situation. By always making sure to abide by these, you'll find that many of the game's boss fights will become significantly more manageable. Besides giving you some flashy footage of Leon doing something particularly bad ass, the Quick Time Events are one way of turning the tides in your favor during your endeavor to beat "Resident Evil 4".
- Master the final boss. Many gamers cannot beat "Resident Evil 4" due to the game's final boss, Saddler. However, by preparing yourself correctly and finding his patterns, you'll find him to be quite easy. Be sure to get guns with a decent range and a lot of healing items from the merchant prior to the fight. After this, avoid Saddler's attacks and aim specifically for the eyes that sprout near the joints of his legs. Alternatively, you can throw grenades at him, use the explosive barrels, or flip the switches in the environment to deal huge amounts of damage to him. Eventually, you'll bring him to his knees and notice that his heart will be exposed. Run over to him and follow the Quick Time Event to have Leon start stabbing him relentlessly. Repeat this four or five times and Ada will throw you a special rocket launcher. Run over to it and use it on Saddler to finally bring him down for good.
Learning how to beat "Resident Evil 4" involves mastering the game's mechanics and learning how to make the most of the items you're given. By not throwing away all of your ammunition at once and making the most of the money you earn, you'll find that the even the game's most challenging bosses will quickly fall to your power. By knowing how to beat Resident Evil 4, you'll quickly make it to the end credits and be able to play the game's highly addictive Mercenaries Mode.