How To Beat The Roulette Wheel
Do you want to learn how to beat the roulette wheel? Roulette is one of the most random casino games out there, but if you follow the tips below, your chances of hitting the jackpot significantly increase.
- European Wheels. The first step in learning how to beat the roulette wheel is learning to pay attention to the roulette wheel. You do not want to play on an American roulette wheel, as these wheels have a greater house advantage. In addition to having a 0 on the wheel, American wheels also have a 00, giving the wheel 38 spots. European wheels have 37 spots, which increases your chances of winning.
- Patterns. Many people like to keep track of the results of recent spins. Some casinos even keep an electronic scoreboard next to the roulette wheel that tracks the past dozen or two spins. If you would like to learn how to beat the roulette wheel, you need to learn to disregard these scoreboards. Roulette is a completely random game. The casino wants you to bet using a pattern, as this increases the house advantage.
- Betting Systems. This tip goes hand in hand with the patterns tip. If you want to beat the roulette wheel, you should not be using betting systems. Betting systems may work for other casino games, but they are worthless when it comes to roulette. Roulette never favors the players and the odds never change. There is no pattern to the roulette wheel, as roulette is the most random casino game out there.
- Inside Bets. How much money you have available should dictate how you place your bets. Of course, casinos do not want you to know this. If you have a good amount of money to spend on the roulette wheel, you should be placing inside bets. Placing inside bets will help you beat the roulette wheel because the pay outs are higher. You may have a losing streak here or there, which is why you need to have a high bankroll.
- Outside Bets. If your bankroll is limited and you want to beat the roulette wheel, you need to be placing outside bets. Examples of outside bets include red or black, odd or even, and high or low. Generally, if you bet $10 with an outside bet and win, you are up another $10. Outside bets are placed outside the grid of numbers.
Tips and Warnings:
- Always be responsible when playing any casino game. It is all too easy to spend more money at the casino than you have to spend. While you want to have some fun and gamble a bit, self restraint is key.
Posted on: May. 13, 2010