Do you want to learn how to become a licensed funeral director in Mississippi? The state of Mississippi has very strict rules and laws about how to become a licensed funeral director in Mississippi. You will have to read and review the information by contacting the Mississippi State Board of Funeral Service to help you become a licensed funeral director in this state. This task can be completed but you have to make sure that you work with the state’s board of funeral service.
Things you’ll need:
- Serve 24 months, 40-hr week training.
- Perform at least 25 cases of activity.
- Quarterly Reports Notarized.
- Board Registration Approval
- Begin your career as a licensed funeral director in Mississippi by applying for an apprenticeship under someone who is licensed by the State of Mississippi Board of Funeral Services. Prepare yourself to complete two applications, one application is to show that you are under the apprenticeship of a licensed funeral director and the other will be for supervision under the Trade Embalmer if the facility does not have a licensee. Fill out the application completely or your application will not be accepted.
- Send additional information with your application to help you become a licensed funeral director in Mississippi. Provide a copy of your current driver’s license and a copy of your high school diploma or GED. Submit also a non-refundable application fee of $50.00. Make sure that you are a legal resident of the state of Mississippi and you are employed full-time by a funeral establishment in the state of Mississippi or be enrolled in an accredited facility by the state of Mississippi.
- Prepare to sign an affidavit stating that you have meet all the state requirements and get it notarized to help you become a licensed funeral director in Mississippi. Keep in mind that the board will determine your approval to become a licensed funeral director in Mississippi and that is why it is very important that you follow their instructions. Complete the “Application to Practice Funeral Directing” and you are on your way to becoming a licensed funeral director in Mississippi. This process will help you to become a licensed funeral director in Mississippi.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.