Need to know how to become an Oakley distributor? If you want to become an Oakley distributor, be aware that it is not a simple process. Just because you want to sell Oakley sunglasses does not mean the company will grant you the distribution license. In order to begin the process, there are some steps you must take.
To become an Oakley distributor, you will need:
- Oakley sunglasses
- A business license
- When you decide to open a distribution business, you must obtain all the proper licensing. Every state has different licensing guidelines. Establish a place of business or website and be sure to adhere to all state guidelines.
- Obtain the sunglasses. The goal is to become a high-end glasses distributor. In order to reach that goal, you must start at the bottom. Begin purchasing other brands wholesale. Contact other brands for distribution information.
- Establish your store. Create a nice display if you have a storefront. If you have a virtual store, make sure the site looks professional and is easy to navigate.
- Market your business. Begin advertising your business. Use the internet and social networking sites to advertise. Pass out flyers and make signs.
- Build your reputation and gain customers. It is important to have a good business and a decent amount of customers. Oakley wants to know their sunglasses will sell at your place of business before granting you distribution rights. Oakley is selective of whom they allow to become a distributor.
- Contact Oakely. On the official Oakley website, there is a “Careers” section. You must fill out the candidate form. Submit your business portfolio and resume to Oakley. A local Oakley recruiter will contact you if they are interested. The company wants to know you are legitimate. You may have to go through several interviews.
- If you don’t hear back, follow up. Contact Oakey again if you do not receive a response.
If you are not accepted as a distributor, don’t get discouraged. There are many other brands available to sell. You can still have a successful sunglasses business. Be sure to avoid companies that advertise selling wholesale Oakley glasses. These are most likely fakes.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.