How To Become A Vampire In Oblivion
Lots of people want to know how to become a vampire in Oblivion. As with most other creatures in the Elder Scrolls world, the vampire in Oblivion has specialties and weaknesses. When you become a vampire in Oblivion there will be added bonuses, traits, and powers to your skill set. Unfortunately, when you make the transformation to a vampire in Oblivion, you'll also have certain disadvantages (i.e. an allergy to sunlight).
- Start up a game of Oblivion. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is a game that takes you to a world full of magicians, warriors, knights, and thieves. In this article, we will explore a particular subject of the Elder Scrolls universe: the vampire in Oblivion. Either start a new game (if you don't have a save file) or continue your current adventure.
- Kill an innocent civilian. When you murder an innocent person in the world of Oblivion, you will be observed by "forces unknown." The next time you sleep in a safe location, a man named Lucien Lachance (a Speaker of the Dark Brotherhood) will approach you in the middle of the night and offer you initiation into his secret society.
- Complete "A Knife in the Dark." Your initiation quest into the Dark Brotherhood ("A Knife in the Dark"). Go to the Inn of Ill Omen (south of Imperial City), ask about Rufio, and then murder him. Once you have done so, sleep in any bed. Lachance will come out of nowhere and tell you to go the Brotherhood Sanctuary, which you will do, and thus receive your first contract to kill.
- Meet Vicente Valtieri and work for him. You will now get to meet a vampire in Oblivion, a mister Vicente Valtieri. He will give you your first five contracts: "A Watery Grave," "Accidents Happen," "Scheduled for Execution," "The Assassinated Man." Obviously, to become a vampire in Oblivion you'll need to help him do all of this.
- Accept Vicente's offer. After completing all of the contracts for Vicente (and getting promoted), you'll have the opportunity to become a vampire in Oblivion. Yes, finally all of that Dark Brotherhood nonsense has paid off. Valtieri will bite you, thus transmitting the disease, and after an awful night's sleep, you'll be a vampire in Oblivion.
Make sure you are certain you want to transform into a vampire in Oblivion. Once one becomes a vampire it will involve a lengthy quest to become human again. Be warned, people will also be scared of you when you are "100% vampire." So be warned, and be quick, stalker of the night.