So you'd like to learn how to block private calls on a Blackberry Flip? Private calls can be quite annoying and could sometimes be dangerous. No one likes to be called from a private number. We often wish that we could block private numbers all together. Well, here are some steps that you can do to deal with private calls on a Blackberry Flip.
You will need the following.
- Personal computer
- Blackberry Flip
- Have your information ready. Get things like your IMEI number of your phone, your name or phone number. These things will be needed to block private calls from calling you. Double check all information to make sure it is correct.
- Go to website, www.youmail.com. There is no way to manually block private calls from your Blackberry Flip, so the only other option is to go to a safe, effective website that will block private calls from your phone. This website is absolutely free.
- Enter information provided to block private calls. Blocking calls has never been easier. The only thing you have to do is enter your Blackberry Flip's phone information to begin blocking private calls. You do not have to enter personal information if you do not desire to.
- Choose what private callers will hear. You can control how far private calls get to you. You could forward them to another number, or download a mp3 for them to hear instead. However, whatever you choose, they will not be able to contact you.
- Test the program. To find out if the program worked for your phone and number, then test it. Call your own number private. If your call isn't sent to your phone, then you have successfully blocked private calls from contacting you.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”