How To Block Websites On Internet Explorer
Learning how to block websites on Internet Explorer is beneficial to anyone who spends a lot of time on the internet. It is a hassle to access websites that you or someone else does not want to see. Blocking websites on Internet Explorer can be an easy process that does not take much time.
To block websites on Internet Explorer, you will need:
- Web address of site to be blocked
- Administrator password (if needed)
- Find the program. Access the Internet Explorer (IE) browser by using a shortcut on the computer desktop or going through the Start button. Access the list of programs loaded on the computer, then click on Internet Explorer to open it. Opening the IE program is an essential part of the how to block websites on Internet Explorer process.
- Start blockade process. In the IE window, click on the menu labeled Tools and select Internet Options. Continue to learn how to block websites on Internet Explorer by finding and clicking on the tab labeled Content.
- Change properties. Find the section labeled Content Advisor as you perform how to block websites on Internet Explorer. Select the area labeled Settings and enter the administrator code, then OK, if needed. Alternatively, if the Settings button is grayed out (inaccessible), use Enable button instead.
- Enter block sites. Click the tab labeled "Allow this website" as you move along in the how to block websites on Internet Explorer task. Next, type the web address in the box provided while choosing Never, Apply, and then OK.
Congratulations! You have completed the how to block websites on Internet Explorer process.