Knowing how to body paint will get you invited to all kinds of parties at Fantasy Fest in Key West, Florida. The highlight of this week-long festival is watching the babes walk by au naturale—almost. Public nudity is still illegal even in this easy-going city, but the police look the other way if body paint is involved. Knowing how to body paint will make you very popular!
To body paint, you will need:
- An airbrush
- Airbrush makeup paint
- Small touch-up brushes
- Cotton swabs
- Learning how to body paint starts with getting a nice looking canvas. Choose a person who will look good wearing only paint. This will help build your reputation. Also, since body painting can take a few hours for intricate designs, pick someone you might want to get to know better.
- Decide on a design. Each human body has good points and, well, some not so good points. Pick a design that will accentuate the good and disguise the flaws. A body-painted bathing suit in loud colors with stenciled dark flowers will disguise any flabby areas.
- Load the airbrush with airbrush makeup paint. Airbrush makeup paint comes in many colors, so pick the color which will be the background first. Spray paint the background of your painting on your subject with the airbrush. Use a towel to clean up any large spills or cotton swabs to get sharper lines.
- Holding a stencil to the body, spray paint the next layer of your design. Again, flower stencils work well and remain fresh-looking for hours. Use different stencils to fill in the different areas of the body. Fill in the smaller areas of the stencil with markers made for children. These markers are quite safe for body painting and will stay on until washed off.
- For intricate areas, such as the tie of a string bikini, use the markers to draw on the design. Use the cotton swabs again to straighten any lines.
- For outlining intricate areas, dip the brush in the airbrush makeup paint and outline away. Be careful here as it's easy to go overboard and turn your body painting model into kindergarten art.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?