If you want a unique or more intense sound system experience, than you may want to learn how to boost rear surround speakers. Boosting the rear surround speakers can add intensity to your audio experience. The following guide will help you boost your rear surround speakers in just a few easy steps.
To boost rear surround speakers, you will need:
- Your surround sound speakers
- The appropriate remote
- Turn on your home theater. Press the "SURR" or "Surround" button on your remote control or on the front of your home theater system. Use the left and right arrow keys on the remote or on the front of your home theater system to select the speaker that you'd like to adjust.
- Use the up and down arrow keys to boost the volume of your back speakers. The volume will increase by increments of ten.
- Press the "Enter" button on your remote or the front of your surround speaker system. This will allow you to set volume specifications for each speaker setting. Some speakers may not have multiple settings.
- You may want to test your volume settings to ensure that you like how the rear surround speakers have been boosted. You can check the boost by pressing the test button on the remote or the front of your surround sound speaker system. You may also want to listen to some music or watch a film to determine if you have boosted the speakers enough or too much. You have now successfully boosted your rear surround sound speakers!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...
How to End Awkward Handshakes
A short illustrated history of when to use what.
The Modern Gentleman’s Guide to Casual Sex
Studies show your fling has an assumption about how things will go. Prove them wrong.