- How To Hook Up TV Blu-Ray Receiver Speakers To Subwoofer
- How To Set Up Compact Shelf Stereo
- How To Connect An iPod Touch To A TV
- How To Connect Laptop To Home Stereo
- How To Connect A Technics Sh-8017 Equalizer
- How To Hook Up Car System To Home Stereo
- How To Hook Up Boombox Speakers TO Another Music Device
How To Boost Rear Surround Speakers
If you want a unique or more intense sound system experience, than you may want to learn how to boost rear surround speakers. Boosting the rear surround speakers can add intensity to your audio experience. The following guide will help you boost your rear surround speakers in just a few easy steps.
To boost rear surround speakers, you will need:
- Your surround sound speakers
- The appropriate remote
- Turn on your home theater. Press the "SURR" or "Surround" button on your remote control or on the front of your home theater system. Use the left and right arrow keys on the remote or on the front of your home theater system to select the speaker that you'd like to adjust.
- Use the up and down arrow keys to boost the volume of your back speakers. The volume will increase by increments of ten.
- Press the "Enter" button on your remote or the front of your surround speaker system. This will allow you to set volume specifications for each speaker setting. Some speakers may not have multiple settings.
- You may want to test your volume settings to ensure that you like how the rear surround speakers have been boosted. You can check the boost by pressing the test button on the remote or the front of your surround sound speaker system. You may also want to listen to some music or watch a film to determine if you have boosted the speakers enough or too much. You have now successfully boosted your rear surround sound speakers!
Posted on: Jul. 13, 2010