How To Boost Sex Life
Learning how to boost your sex life up a notch may involve nothing more than not leaving your sexuality to instinct. Sex is as primal as our ancestral DNA and motivates us all, but humans are homo sapiens and that means “thinking man.” Go into the bedroom with a plan.
- Think about what you want. Give yourself permission to explore. You don’t have to like everything, but you should be willing to reach beyond your comfort zone.
- Explore your prejudices and why you have them. You may find something in the dark corners of your subconscious.
- Ask for what you want. If you don’t ask, you don’t get—ever. Risk asking for another form of fulfillment. Don’t forget to talk to your partner. She may have ideas of her own.
- Be discerning, not desperate. Desperation is a turn-off. Would the suave, urbane heroes of the movies drop their pants around their ankles and say, “Ya wanna?” No! They go in with a plan of seduction and sexual pleasure for all participants.
- Plan a date night. Put her in the mood with an appropriate setting. Make sure it’s just the two of you. Even a double date can spoil the mood. Think outside the movie and pizza, and go for a walk in nature or use an old pirate movie to start some role-play courtesy of Errol Flynn.
- Be present and give her your full attention. Turn off the TV and the cell phones. Plan for the contingencies and circumvent the interruptions before they happen.
- Treat your lover like you’re still dating. Soap and water are still the best aphrodisiacs, but a little extra effort pays big dividends.
- Waiting until you are in bed is much too late to begin the foreplay. Give her your full attention and remember that the little gestures like hand holding and kisses pay off later.
- Set the stage. Use all five senses to really sweep her off her feet. Light candles for atmosphere and scent the room for a two-for-one punch. Have a few nibbler treats and a matching drink to tickle her taste buds. Put on some background music, and put the satin sheets on the bed. If role-play is your desire, then do some stagehand work.
- Know the human erogenous zones. There are more than just breasts and genitals. Start at the top of her head and work your way south. You’ll get there eventually. Hair and scalp, ears, lips, neck, hands and arms, back, buttocks, stomach, legs, and feet are all part of your master plan to enhance the ardor.
- Toys, protection, and lubes stand by, ready for action. Any sort of hidden handy location means you don’t have to stop the action to dig out what you need. Make the hiding place discreet to maintain the seductive atmosphere.
- Take your time and you’ll get to the good stuff. You’ve gone above and beyond the average sexual encounter. Make it count by not rushing your end game.
- The afterglow is the follow through that leaves her wanting more. She’ll be ready to play all night, so buy yourself some time with those treats and a cuddle. You’ll soon be ready for a repeat performance, and so will she.
Up the ante on your sex life with a plan. Make some careful preparations. By knowing what you want and how to get it, you’ll discover enhanced performance, heightened sexual pleasure, and kick start your sex life into high gear.