How To Break Up A Marriage
There are a number of reasons why you would want to learn how to break up a marriage. Sometimes, when you are on the outside looking in, you can see the negative aspects of a relationship. It is often hard to see a person you care about in a bad relationship, but when you are ready to make a genuine effort to break up a marriage, make sure you give it all you have.
- Get close. The best way to break up someone's marriage is to become close to both or one of the parties in the marriage. People take advice from those who they believe know them the best and want the best for them.
- Listen to their issues. When you listen to the things they do not like about their partner, you can expand on that and help them realize the negativity the other person brings to the situation.
- Appeal to positives when you know they do not like place positive situations in front of them. Whether these are just ideas or opportunities, they will want to engage and leave the negative person behind.
- Convince them of better times. When you are close to someone it is easy to give your input and convince them to do things. This will work well if they are certain you are looking out for their well beings. Give them a preview of what life will be like without that other person bringing them down.
- Remind them of the negativity. You should not harass them about negative events but you should mention it frequently to help coach them out out of a marriage.
- Plead your case. After you have laid a foundation of ideas and opportunities, make a strong plea for them to get out of a marriage with that person. If you can get emotional, that is better. People hate to disappoint those that are close to them, so when you show emotion, it is like the icing on the cake; it makes the plea much sweeter.
- Reassure them. Let them know you will be there to help them out of the marriage and start a new life. It is comforting to know others have your back when going through a difficult time. Look into their eyes as if you were letting them look into your soul.