How To Brew Delicious Beer
This guide on how to brew delicious beer is something that is both quite easy and fun to do. Beer is a delicious and popular beverage enjoyed the world over. There are many different varieties from pale ales to the dark, thicker varieties all sure to please any palette. Beer can be enjoyed with all types of foods and just on it's own. One of the most fun things about brewing delicious beer is that you can control the flavor and aging process to your tastes.
Here are the ingredients you will need:
- 5-10 gallon bucket
- 5-10 gallon pot
- Malted barley extract
- Packet of ale or lager yeast
Bottles and caps
- Priming sugar
- Boil about three gallons of purified water in your large pot.
- Disperse approximately nine lbs. of your malted barley extract and then add three oz. of hops.
- Boil your malted barley extract and hops for about one hour.
- Cool down your liquid to room temperature.
- Pour your liquid in your five-gallon bucket and splashing the liquid around is okay at this point.
- Add your yeast packet into your bucket. The yeast will ferment and age the beer as well as create carbon dioxide for that bubbly texture.
- Boil 4 oz of priming sugar in a couple cups of water and slowly pour this mixture into your fermenter. The sugar is used to feed the yeast while it is conditioning your delicious beer.
- Fill each of your bottles with your beer. Ensure there is room for the carbon dioxide to build within the bottles so that it does not crack them from the inside.
- Allow your beer to condition in the bottles for a two to eight weeks at 67 to 72 degrees farenheit. You don't want to refrigerate until your beer has been properly aged as the yeast only works at room temperature.
Enjoy your delicious brewed beer!