How To Broadcast TV
Learning how to broadcast TV can be a fun and rewarding experience. Traditionally learning how to broadcast TV meant learning how to operate complicated equipment. Furthermore it was necessary to buy complicated broadcasting equipment. Utilizing the power of the Internet it is possible to broadcast TV with nothing more than a home computer, Internet connection and a little bit of creativity!
What you will need:
- Internet connection (2Mbps or better)
- Something to broadcast
- Power on the computer. Power on the computer and connect to the Internet. The computer will need to remain on, Internet connected the entire time you wish to broadcast TV.
- Visit a broadcasting Website. There are many free broadcasting Website. Some use programs and others utilize web interfaces.
- Create a free account. Click the signup button and fill in the form to create a free account. You will need a free account to broadcast TV.
- Launch the broadcast tool. Simply click the "Broadcast Now" button and select the media you wish to broadcast. This will begin your live TV broadcast. You can broadcast with webcam or with pre-recorded programming.
- Change programming frequently. Remember to change your programming when you broadcast TV. Using the same programming will result in a loss of viewers.
Tips & Information:
- During the time in which you broadcast TV your computer may slowdown.
- The better your Internet connection speed, the more users that will be able to see your broadcast TV.
- Original content will attract more viewers to watch your broadcast TV.