BMX cycling events, competitions and leisurely BMX activities are extremely popular and many people want to know how to build a BMX bike for their own purposes. If you are one of the many individuals who is interested in learning how to build a BMX bike, you should know that there are many factors to consider. You will need to consider what sort of BMX discipline or style you want your bike to be best built for, what your budget is and much more. However, if you are still interested in learning hot to build a BMX bike, read on and we will discuss the basics that you need to know.
- First and foremost, when you are learning how to build a BMX bike, you will need to consider what sort of BMX riding you will be doing most. The types of BMX bike frames are Freestyle, Racing and Dirt Racing.
- If you are building a Freestyle BMX, you will want to choose a more heavier, durable frame which can withstand the stress you will put on it when ramping and doing tricks.
- If you are building a Racing BMX bike as you learn how to build a BMX bike, you will want to choose a frame that is more lightweight and made from aluminum alloys and frames of this nature.
- When learning how to build a BMX bike that is made for Dirt Racing BMX styles, you will need a frame that is a combination of the first two. The frame will need to be lightweight and sturdy as well.
- Once you have completed these fore mentioned steps in learning how to build a BMX bike, you can start choosing wheels, forks, seats and other parts of the bike that fit the style.
- The most important part of learning how to build a BMX bike is choosing the right frame for the kind of BMX riding you want to do.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.