How To Build A Box For BMX
Learning how to build a box for BMS biking tricks is not too hard. All that you need is some time, some materials and a basic understanding of tools and craftsmanship. In the following, you'll find how to build a box for BMX.
- Two sheets of plywood
- Four long two by four wooden boards
- Saw, such as table saw or electric hand saw
How to Build a Box for BMX:
- First, buy all of the supplies that you are going to need. They should be available at any home improvement or construction supply store.
- Next, decide upon the dimensions of the BMX box. Note height, length and width.
- Cut four two by fours to the long length of the box. Cut eight more to the height, and eight more to its narrow width.
- Now you will have to build the frame of the trick box. Build two sides, each with two long two by fours, and four cut to the height, to make a ladder-like side frame. Build both ladder-like sides, and then attach them by nailing the short width-sized two by four cuts between the two sides, on top and bottom. You now have the frame for your BMX box.
- Then, cut six pieces of plywood to shape. Two should match the dimensions of the sides, two should fit the top or bottom, and two should fit both ends. Nail these onto the frame, and you have your own box for BMX tricks.
Learning how to build a box for BMX tricks is not too hard. All you need is a little of your own time and some basic supplies, and you can have a source of great fun.