Learning how to build a box for a snowboard is fairly easy and can provide great fun for boarders. All you need is a little time and some basic materials to go about the process. The following is how to make a box for snowboard tricks.
Materials you'll need to build a snowboarding box:
- Sheets of plywood
- Six long two-by-four wood boards
- Measuring tape
- Purchase all of the materials that you will need. They should be available at any building supply or home improvement store.
- Decide on the dimensions of the snowboard grind box you are going to build. Pick a length and a much smaller width and height. Write these dimensions down.
- Cut two-by-fours to shape. Cut four to the length of the box. These will be the four corners. Then cut five or six studs for each of the four sides, short two-by-fours that reflect the height and width you have chosen.
- Once all of the two-by-fours are cut, assemble the frame of the box. Build two ladders with the long boards and the studs and nail studs between the sides of each making a long frame.
- Once the frame is complete, cut plywood to the dimensions of the sides and ends of the snowboard box. Nails these pieces on as panels to the sides and you have got a box for snowboarding.
Learning how to build a box for a snowboard is fairly easy. Once built, simply take it to any boardable area and put it to great use.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.