Anyone who doesn't want to go through the hassle of building a real fire should learn how to build an electric campfire. These electric campfires look just as good as the real thing and are much easier to deal with. The following guide will help you learn about how to build an electric campfire.
To build an electric campfire, you will need:
- A can opener
- 5 lb coffee can
- 1 ft square piece of fire colored silk
- Small electric fan
- Red LED Christmas lights
- A few empty paper towel rolls or real logs
- The first step in building an electric campfire is to cut open the top and bottom of the coffee can. You should also peel off the can's label if it is still attached.
Next, cut the square of silk from corner to corner so that you end up with four large squares.
- Tape the ends of the silk triangles to the inside of the coffee can. This should fill the entire can and make the flames of the electric campfire.
To create the firelight for your electric campfire, you will need to attach the red Christmas lights to the inside of the can, right below the silk flames.
- Set up a small fan below the coffee can. It needs to be at least two inches off the ground.
- Next, lay either the paper towel rolls or the real logs around the can. This will help hide the fan and will also give the fire a more realistic appearance.
Make sure to unplug your electric campfire when you are done enjoying it.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.