Learning how to build a fun box for BMX is quite easy for those who know how to use tools and shop materials. The process only takes a little bit of time, and when finished, the BMX bike box can be a great source of fun. Following is advice on how to build a fun box for BMX.
- Plywood sheets
- Long two by four boards
- Saw, such as table saw or electric hand saw
First, buy all of the supplies that you will need from any home improvement or construction supply store.
- Next, decide upon the dimensions of your homemade BMX box for bike tricks. It should be long, at least a couple feet tall, and narrow (less than one foot in width).
- Cut four two by fours to the size of the length. Cut eight more to the size of the height, and eight more to the designated, narrow width.
- Assemble a frame out of two by fours. Build each side using two long (length) two by fours, and four height cuts, two on each end of each side, and two spaced evenly apart in the middle of the side. Once both sides are made, nail them together, spaced apart by the narrow width cuts, which should be between the tops and bottoms of each side. You should now have the skeleton of the BMX fun box for bike grinding.
- Then, using the powered saw, cut two sheets of plywood to the size of the sides, two to the size of the top (and bottom), and two to the size of an end, and nail them to the frame so that your box frame has plywood panels. The fun box for BMX is now complete, and it may be mounted anywhere, and even used for skateboarding.
Learning how to build a fun box for BMX is not too hard. Just be careful with your measurements, and carefully assemble it, and the grind box can be a source of great fun for trick bikers.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …