Learning how to build a fun box for BMX is quite easy for those who know how to use tools and shop materials. The process only takes a little bit of time, and when finished, the BMX bike box can be a great source of fun. Following is advice on how to build a fun box for BMX.
- Plywood sheets
- Long two by four boards
- Saw, such as table saw or electric hand saw
First, buy all of the supplies that you will need from any home improvement or construction supply store.
- Next, decide upon the dimensions of your homemade BMX box for bike tricks. It should be long, at least a couple feet tall, and narrow (less than one foot in width).
- Cut four two by fours to the size of the length. Cut eight more to the size of the height, and eight more to the designated, narrow width.
- Assemble a frame out of two by fours. Build each side using two long (length) two by fours, and four height cuts, two on each end of each side, and two spaced evenly apart in the middle of the side. Once both sides are made, nail them together, spaced apart by the narrow width cuts, which should be between the tops and bottoms of each side. You should now have the skeleton of the BMX fun box for bike grinding.
- Then, using the powered saw, cut two sheets of plywood to the size of the sides, two to the size of the top (and bottom), and two to the size of an end, and nail them to the frame so that your box frame has plywood panels. The fun box for BMX is now complete, and it may be mounted anywhere, and even used for skateboarding.
Learning how to build a fun box for BMX is not too hard. Just be careful with your measurements, and carefully assemble it, and the grind box can be a source of great fun for trick bikers.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Types of Tattoos Worth the Newfound Health Risks
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.