Learning how to build garage cabinets can be both fun and rewarding. This is the perfect project for the beginning cabinet maker. It is an easy project that requires very few tools.
Items required to build garage cabinets:
- Wood glue
- Tape measure
- Cabinet handles
- Sand paper
- Paint brush
- Painting masks
- Protective eyewear
- Set down on paper exactly what you want your project to look like when you are finished. Be specific; more details here will cut down on additional trips to the home improvement store later.
- Purchase all of the supplies needed to complete your project. These should be listed in step one.
- Select a well-ventilated work space. Use safety glasses and masks and follow all safety protocols.
- Measure and mark where you plan to cut the wood with a pencil. This will cut down on costly mistakes from cutting the wood in the wrong place. If you are going to varnish the cabinet with a clear varnish, mark very lightly.
- Using wood glue and nails/screws assemble the cabinet as laid out in step one.
Tip: Cutting with the grain of the wood will result in a stronger finished product.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”