Here are instructions for how to build a grind box for skateboarding. A grind box for skateboarding is like a ledge that you would find if you were in a skating environment. It is six feet long, fourteen inches tall and two feet wide, but can be adjusted to fit any size that you want. This is because it is actually quite easy to build a grind box for skateboarding.
In order to build a grind box for skateboarding, you will need:
- A sheet of plywood
- An angle iron
- 20 2 inch wood screws
- A drill
- A circular saw
- 4 7×2 boards (½ inch thick)
- 2 2×2 foot squares (½ inch thick)
- Wood glue
- An electric drill to help you install the screws
- Sandpaper or an electric sander
- Weather resistant paint or wood stain
- Cut your plywood into the two rectangles that you need in order to build a grind box for skateboarding. One should measure 6×2 and the other 6×14. You also need four pieces that measure 7×2 and two pieces that measure 2×2.
- Use a brand name wood glue to attach the four seven-foot-long pieces of wood together for your grind box for skateboarding. You have made the top of your box. Now attach the second two pieces on both sides of your grind box for skateboarding and the fourth on the bottom.
- Cut six 2×4’s to make the legs for your grind box for skateboarding. They should be fourteen inches tall. Attach them to the two frames at the four corners and in the middle of each side.
- Attach the plywood to the legs of your grind box for skateboarding. The first piece will be the top of your grind box for skateboarding, the second two pieces will go on the sides and the other piece on the bottom. Make sure to use plenty of glue.
- Add angle screws twelve inches apart along all of the adjoining sides on your grind box for skateboarding. Make sure that the screws are embedded far enough into the frame so that they don’t protrude and cause injury.
- Give your grind box for skateboarding a really good sanding. Once everything is smooth you can either stain or paint your grind box.
As you can clearly see, building a grind box for skateboarding is just a matter of constructing a rectangular box that is able to withstand the wear and tear that you will put on it. By following the aforementioned instructions, you will definitely have a grind box for skateboarding that can withstand these things. It will also be something that you are quite proud of since you built it yourself.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."