It isn't that difficult to know how to build a gun on Little Big Planet, and totally useful! Little Big Planet (or LBP as it is commonly abbreviated) was announced for the Playstation 3 on March 7, 2007 and subsequently released on the 27th of October in 2008. The game's reliance on both user-generated content and addicting platorm-puzzle gaming has lead to its success. Financially and critically acclaimed, Little Big Planet has contributed greatly to the Playstation 3's market viability without a doubt.
If you want to build a gun on Little Big Planet, have the following:
- A Playstation 3
- The "LittleBigPlanet" CDROM
- 600 MB of free Hard Drive space
- $6 (if you decide to purchase the MSG pack)
- Decide what gun you want. For the purposes of this tutorial we will go over how to make a firing gun from the build screen. Note that there is also a paint ball gun available in one of the DLCs (Downloadable Content). You will need about six bucks to purchase the paint ball gun in the "Metal Gear Solid pack", as it is called, for Little Big Planet.
- Trace the shape of the gun. This can vary depending on what you choose to be your gun. Of course, this is totally arbitrary. Go to the build screen and begin forming the shape of your firearm. Little Big Planet has a wide variety of assortments to construct your gun out of.
- Go to your tool bag, then "gadgets", then "special", and finally select "emitter". Put the emitter on the nose of the gun (or wherever you want to fire things out of). Simple enough, but for the sake of example, put your emitter at the end of the barrel. This is the crowning point when you build a gun on Little Big Planet: the actual gun emitter.
- Select what you want to fly out of the emitter. This can be done in your tool bag to the right-hand side. There will be a special menu where you can choose whichever object you want "emitted" (or fired) from your gun.
Congratulations! You constructed a self-made, self-firing gun on Little Big Planet. It isn't hard to build a gun on Little Big Planet, but we wouldn't recommend it for those who haven't constructed much on the game yet. While we are very aware that Little Big Planet is rated E for everyone older than six, you'd be surprised to see some people try it!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!