How To Build A Indoor Soccer Field
Learning how to build an indoor soccer field is fairly easy. All you need are a few materials, an some space to construct your own place to play indoor soccer. Following is how to build an indoor soccer field.
How to Build an Indoor Soccer Field: Materials
- White duct tape
- 2 soccer goals, preferably slightly smaller than regulation size
- Tape measurer
How to Build an Indoor Soccer Field
- First, you must have access to a large, indoor space, such as a gym court with a hardwood floor. In such a location, a great indoor soccer field can be built.
- Indoor fields can be made to fit spaces of any size. What you need to do is use duct tape and a tape measurer to set lines in place.
- Find, by measuring the length of the space that you can use for the field, the midpoint. Mark it on each side. Run a strip of white duct tape across the floor to designate midfield.
- At one end of the field, measure one fourth of the way in (toward the middle of the back of the field) and mark that spot on each side. Do the same on the other end of the field (so that each end of the field has two marks, each one fourth of the way in toward the middle of the back of the field).
- From these marks, pull tape forward, toward midfield about ten feet. Then, connect the two strips to make the box, and do the same on the other end, so that a rectangle is formed against the back middle of each end of the field.
Place the goals in the center of the back of each box, and you have got an indoor soccer field.
Learning how to build an indoor soccer field is fairly easy, but it requires a large space, some time, and a couple of goals. If you spend some time on it, however, you and your friends can have great fun on the field.