How To Build Indoor Soccer Fields
Learning how to build indoor soccer fields is pretty easy, but you must have a large, hard-floored space to undertake the process. Aside from that, a few basic materials and a couple of goals are all that is needed to make indoor soccer fields.. Following is how to build indoor soccer fields on your own.
How to Build Indoor Soccer Fields: Materials
- White duct tape
- 2 soccer goals
- Tape measurer
- Large, indoor space with hardwood or tile flooring
To begin, you must have a large, indoor space with a hard floor (and cleats will not be worn during play).
- Indoor soccer fields may be constructed to fit spaces of any size, but the larger, the better. Once you have the location, you will need to purchase the few materials. Soccer goals are key, and the duck tape is really all else that is needed, and it will be used to mark field lines.
- Mark the midpoint on the field using a tape measurer and duct tape. Tape it all of the way across the indoor field you are making.
- Starting at one end of the field, measure one quarter of the way in (toward the middle of the back of the field, perpendicular to its length) and mark that spot on each side. This is so that you can build boxes. Do the same on the other end of the field (so that each end of the field has two marks, each one fourth of the way in toward the middle of the back of the field).
- Starting from these marks, pull tape forward, toward midfield about ten to fifteen feet. Then, connect the two strips to make the box, and do the same on the other end, so that a rectangle is formed against the back middle of each end of the field. These can also serve as goal kick boxes.
Place the goals in the center of the back of each box, and you have got an indoor soccer field.
Learning how to build indoor soccer fields is not too hard. The biggest part of the process is your having access to a large indoor space which will serve as the home of an indoor soccer field.