If you are a nail technician in need of a manicure nail table, you can learn how to build a manicure nail table for a fraction of the cost. The goal is to make money, not spend it on expensive equipment. A manicure table can be made using some simple supplies from your hardware or supply store.
In order to build a manicure table, you will need:
- Table about 36-inches high
- Glass fit to cover the table
- Clamp fixtures
- Roller wheels (if needed)
- Cement glue
- Find a table. It is possible to build a table from scratch but it is much easier and less time-consuming to use an existing rolling table. Choose a wooden table about three-feet high. This is an adequate level for customer's hands when sitting. You can purchase a table from any store or look for a used table. If the table is used, you may want to try out the wheels. You should replace the wheels if the table does not glide smoothly.
- Sand the sides of the manicure table. Make sure they are smooth and prepared for painting.
- Paint the entire table with a generous coat of paint. Allow the paint to dry completely. Apply a second coat if needed.
- You are going to need to have a piece of glass cut to fit the top of the table. Bring the table measurements to a local glass shop. Select glass that is at least half an inch thick.
- Glue the glass to the table. Use the cement glue to adhere the glass to your rolling table.
- A manicurist needs a lamp to see details clearly. Attach clamp fixtures to be able to install your lamp on the table. Your manicure table is complete!