If you are a nail technician in need of a manicure nail table, you can learn how to build a manicure nail table for a fraction of the cost. The goal is to make money, not spend it on expensive equipment. A manicure table can be made using some simple supplies from your hardware or supply store.
In order to build a manicure table, you will need:
- Table about 36-inches high
- Glass fit to cover the table
- Clamp fixtures
- Roller wheels (if needed)
- Cement glue
- Find a table. It is possible to build a table from scratch but it is much easier and less time-consuming to use an existing rolling table. Choose a wooden table about three-feet high. This is an adequate level for customer's hands when sitting. You can purchase a table from any store or look for a used table. If the table is used, you may want to try out the wheels. You should replace the wheels if the table does not glide smoothly.
- Sand the sides of the manicure table. Make sure they are smooth and prepared for painting.
- Paint the entire table with a generous coat of paint. Allow the paint to dry completely. Apply a second coat if needed.
- You are going to need to have a piece of glass cut to fit the top of the table. Bring the table measurements to a local glass shop. Select glass that is at least half an inch thick.
- Glue the glass to the table. Use the cement glue to adhere the glass to your rolling table.
- A manicurist needs a lamp to see details clearly. Attach clamp fixtures to be able to install your lamp on the table. Your manicure table is complete!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
25 Enlightening Quotes About Being a Gentleman
What’s your definition of a perfect gent? LL Cool J, Lea Michele, Andy Samberg and friends weigh in.
21 Hairstyles Women Love
Female experts reveal the ’dos that drive them wild.