Learn about how to build mini soccer goals and play soccer on a small scale just about anywhere. Soccer is a great game to show off your agility and finesse. Who says you have to play soccer with a full size regulation soccer ball? Why not try playing soccer with a tiny rubber ball? For this game, of course, you'll need to know how to build mini soccer goals to go with the little ball. Be sure to build the mini soccer goals proportional to the ball size for a fair game of small soccer. Then gather your friends around and play some mini soccer!
To build mini soccer goals, you will need:
- Paper cups
- Empty strawberry boxes
- Empty toilet paper tube
- Empty tissue boxes
- Empty shoe boxes
- Have you soccer ball in hand. To make the right size mini soccer goals, you need to have the soccer ball at hand to determine the size the soccer goals should be. If the small soccer ball is a ball used to play jacks, for instance, one size goal will be warranted. If the small soccer ball is a little larger, like a tennis ball, a larger mini soccer goal will be needed. Consider the proportion of ball to goal before choosing the materials to use to build mini soccer goals.
- Build mini soccer goals for a small ball. Use an empty toilet paper tube cut in half down the middle to make two small tubes. Staple the one end of each tube piece shut to create two mini soccer goals. Also use two paper cups for mini soccer goals.
- Build mini soccer goals for medium sized balls. When using a medium sized ball, bigger than a small rubber ball but larger than a tennis ball, use two empty strawberry boxes. The kind that are green mesh work great for soccer goals.
- Build mini soccer goals for larger sized balls. For larger sized balls like a tennis ball size, use two empty tissue boxes or shoe boxes. For the tissue box, cut off one of the front side panels of the box.
- Tape the mini soccer goals to the floor or table. So the mini soccer goals don't go scooting away each time someone scores, tape the mini soccer goals to the floor.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …