If you want to play ping pong, but do not want to spend a ton on a brand new ping pong table, you need to know how to build a ping pong table. While others may tell you a ping pong is too hard to make, we want you to know building a ping pong table is much easier than you think. In this article, we will show you the step-by-step instructions for how to build a ping pong table.
To build a ping pong table, you will need:
- Sandpaper or electric sander
- Nine-by-five foot wooden board or two boards that make up one board
- Primer and paints (in green)
- White tape
- Make space for the table. You will need enough space to put a nine-by-five foot board and moving area. If your basement is not big enough, maybe you can move the table to your back yard.
- Gather the tools. If you do not have the large tools, such as the electric sander, on hand you can consider renting one from home improvement stores like Home Depot. You can also buy the rest of the tools and the wooden board at Home Depot.
- Sand the board. The wooden board is essential in building a ping pong table. You want to make sure that you sand the board nicely. Apply primer on one of the sides. After the primer is dry, apply green paint. You can either use a roller or spray paints.
- Use the white tape to make the lines. Lines are necessary to make the ping pong table look professional. You can use a picture of a ping pong table as an example to apply the lines.
- Install the fixtures. You will need some sort of support for the board and the nets. You can buy nets easily at any sports store. You can utilize a lot of things you already have in your house for support. You can even use some clay bricks if you have them handy.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.