How To Build Pop Up Hunting Blind
If you are interested in hunting and want to make it more fun, then learn how to build pop up hunting blinds of your own. It will not only add adventure to hunting but if you build a pop up hunting blind it will also give you a camouflage advantage that you wouldn’t want to miss on. Follow the simple steps below and build pop up hunting blinds of your own.
You will need:
- Pop up tent with waterproof seams
- Camouflage Net
- Debris of Animals
- Elastic bands
- Smooth Fasteners
- PVC pipe
- You will need to purchase an inexpensive pop-up tent that comes with entrances from both sides, front and back. You can easily escape in case of an emergency. Also to build pop up hunting blind, the seams of the tent should be waterproof.
- Invest in is a camouflage net. A camouflage net allows the outlook of the pop up tent to blend with any background. You may keep changing camouflage according to need or situation.
- Collect debris from the area where you are hunting to blend in the natural environment. This could be dry foliage or tree bark.
- Set the pop up blind in an area. This gives you a clear view of the movements of the animal being hunted.
- However, this is not the only way to build pop-up hunting blind. If you are on hunting ground, you can build pop up hunting blind with the foliage near your hunting position. It blends well with the natural environment and there are fewer chances of the animal spotting it or being alarmed. Take four wooden sticks and fix them in the ground on the sides leaving enough space in the middle for all members of the hunting party.
- Your next step would be to cover the foliage with camouflage of your choice. You will have to staple the camouflage material on the exterior sides of the wooden sticks so that it does not stand out. Make sure that two sides of the pop up tent are kept open.
- Another way to build pop up hunting blind would be to use PVC pipes. Stick PVC pipes in the ground at the sides keeping enough space to fit in the hunting party. Use smooth fasteners or tape to cover it with camouflage material. You have a pop up hunting blind of your own. Safe hunting!