How To Build Portable Skateboard Ramp
Learning how to build a portable skateboard ramp at home is fairly simple. All that is needed to undertake the task are some basic materials, an understanding of wood working and craftsmanship, and a little bit of time. Once build this ramp may be transported, and used as a source of skating fun anywhere. Following is some advice on how to build a portable skateboard ramp.
How to Build a Portable Skateboard Ramp: Materials
- Sheet of plywood
- Two by four boards
- Saw, such as table saw or electric hand saw
How to Build a Portable Skateboard Ramp:
- First, purchase all of the materials that are required. They can be found at home improvement or building supply stores.
- Next, build two sides of the ramp. These should be triangular in shape, and the plywood ramp part will be nailed to the top of these. Each side should be have a long bottom, and a long hypotenuse, and a relatively short (around two foot) height.
- Make two identical sides with these same dimensions. Then, cut a couple of pieces of two by four boards to the size of the width of the sheet of plywood (which will be placed on top of these two triangular sides, occupying the same width as the two by four cuts).
- Nail these to the backs and bottoms of the two triangular ramp sides to space them. Then, cut the plywood to the length of the sloped hypotenuse. Nail this piece of plywood to the ramp, and you have a stable and transportable skateboard ramp.
Learning how to build a portable skateboard ramp at home requires only a little bit of time and effort. Do not rush the project, measure and cut well, and your ramp will be superb. Once done, it can be moved in the car or carried for use anywhere.