Why spend the money on a skateboard kicker when you can just learn how to make a skateboard kicker? All you need to do is to print out this article on how to make a skateboard kicker and head over to your nearest hardware store. You may have to borrow some of the tools to make a skateboard kicker from a neighbor or your local hardware store.
- 10 2" — 4" boards (3'-10 1/2" long)
- 1 3/4" Plywood sheet (4' — 6'-2")
- 1 3/4" Plywood sheet (1'-7 1/2" x 5'-6")
- 1 3/16" Plate of steel (10" — 4')
- Flat head screws
1. The first step in making a skateboard kicker is spread out the materials. Line them up in front of your workspace so you do not need to go looking for each material. Now that you have done that take the 1' 7 1/2" x 5' 6" piece of plywood and turn it into two equal triangles. Now, sand down the triangles so you do not get any splinters when moving it.
2. The second step is to set the triangles in the upright position. Then, put two 2x4s in between. Now screw the triangles together.
3. The next step to making a skateboard ramp is to put the rest of the 2x4s on top of the skateboard kicker ramp. Then, screw them in.
4. The fourth step is to screw a piece of plywood to the top of the skateboard kicker ramp. Then screw the bottom of the plywood to the bottom of the skateboard ramp. Now take the plate of steel and screw it to the bottom of the skateboard kicker ramp.
Congratulations! You have now completed you skateboard kicker ramp
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.