If you want to find out how to build a swimming pool indoors, there are many things you will have to consider before beginning the project. You will need to work with an architect and a pool contractor to set your plans in motion. Unless you are going to pay cash to build a swimming pool indoors, you will have to arrange financing with a bank to fund the job. If you are going to include a pool during the construction of a new home, the job will be much easier to accomplish.
Things You May Need:
- Pool contractor
- General contractor
- Meet with an architect to draw up plans for a swimming pool indoors. Tell the architect the dimensions that you want for the pool, including the deck space around the exterior. If you want special features such as a waterfall, make sure the architect draws the plans with it included.
- Interview pool contractors. When you are going to build a swimming pool indoors, make sure the contractor you hire has experience not just with pools in general, but building pools indoors. Get an estimate from several contractors before you choose one for the job.
- Find a general contractor for the enclosure. If you are making a separate structure for the swimming pool indoors, make sure the contractor works with the architect and pool company so they are all on the same page. If you are already building a home, and just adding an indoor pool during the construction stage, you already have a contractor so just put them in touch with the pool company so they can arrange their schedules as needed.
- Get your financing in place for a swimming pool indoors. Contact your banker to set up a time to discuss your project. If you are building the home, see if the bank will finance the extra cost of the pool, since it will increase the appraised value of the home. Make sure you can afford the additional monthly payment, and find out what the interest rate is on the financing.
- Begin the project and monitor the progress. Once you have the finished plans from your architect, make sure the pool contractor understands all of the specs. Try to be present when they dig the area for the pool, and when they pour the materials to fill it in. Once the pool itself is in place, make sure it looks the way that you envisioned.
- Have the general contractor finish the structure. If your swimming pool indoors is in a separate building from your house, once the pool company finishes have the general contractor enclose the pool as per your plans. If you are adding the pool to a home that is already under construction, make sure the general contractor knows what he needs to do to finish the walls and ceiling, as well as any windows you want included in your pool room.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.