Anyone looking to lose weight wants to know how to burn calories fast. The key to burning calories is to lose more calories than you consume on a daily basis. This may seem like a daunting task, but tweaking your day to day life can have a major impact on how many calories you burn. You also may be burning more calories than you think.
Some simple changes that can help you burn more calories are:
- If you vacuum around your house for 25 minutes, it'll burn around 100 calories.
- Tending your garden can burn around 100 calories in fifteen minutes.
- If you drink a glass of ice cold water before you work out, it can help burn 100 extra calories from warming up.
- The more you drink green tea the more your metabolism increases, which means that you'll burn more calories.
- Swing your arms when you walk.
- Walking an extra fifteen minutes can burn 100 extra calories.
- Take a nap. You can burn 70 calories just by taking a 30 minute nap.
- Wax and wash your own car. You can burn over 250 calories by doing these tasks at home, not to mention how much money you'll save.
- Take more vitamin D. If you are deficient in vitamin D, it could make you lose weight slower.
- Stand more often.
- Eat more fiber. Foods loaded with fiber will keep you feeling fuller longer.
- Take the stairs more often.
- You can burn up to 100 calories in 25 minutes if you iron your clothes.
- Fifteen minutes of using a jump rope can 100 calories.
It's easy to make these small changes to your daily life. Just moving a little more each day can burn a couple of calories, and that can add up. Walking a couple of extra steps or drinking water instead of soda can help you lose weight. Losing weight may seem like a daunting task, but it can be a lot easier if done properly, so make sure you talk to your doctor before starting any sort of weight loss plan.