If you want to learn how to buy Angelina Jolie dresses for your girlfriend, you’ve come to the right place. The thing about buying Angelina Jolie dresses is that you’ll need some definite cash. Angelina Jolie dresses in only the finest gowns. Granted, she probably gets them for free because it’s good advertising for the designers, but you will have to pay top dollar for these. You shouldn’t have any problem getting your girlfriend to wear top designers like Angelina.
In order to buy Angelina Jolie dresses for your girlfriend, you will need:
- Some serious cash
- Access to a fashion capital like New York City or Los Angeles
In order to buy Angelina Jolie dresses for your girlfriend, you will need to:
- Save up a ton of money. Hey, dresses that Angelina Jolie wears are not cheap. We are talking about designer brands like Versace. The dress she wore at the Salt movie premiere was a long black Versace dress that would probably retail for at least $10,000. If you want to buy your girlfriend an Angelina Jolie type dress, you better start saving.
- Take out a mortgage against your home. You might be able to save up $10,000, but that will only cover one measly dress. Take out a mortgage against your home, if you would like to buy more Angelina Jolie dresses for your girlfriend. The higher end dresses can run you a couple hundred thousand dollars.
- Once you’ve gotten the money together, hit Rodeo Drive in Los Angeles. Here you will have access to great stores where you can buy Angelina Jolie dresses for your girlfriend. There are some great stores that carry Versace, Ferragamo, Armani, Gucci, and other brands Angelina Jolie is known to wear. Never forget the importance of shoes and accessories if you want your girlfriend to dress like Angelina Jolie.
- Top the shopping spree off with accessories. Make sure you get shoes and jewelry too. Why would you buy your girlfriend a dress Angelina would wear only to have cheap shoes? Angelina Jolie is known to romp around with high end accessories that are only made by the top designers.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.