How To Buy A Car Below Invoice
How to buy a car below invoice can be an easy task, and can save thousands of dollars. If you wish to buy a vehicle under invoice, it is extremely important to do your homework. Once you have proper information, purchasing the vehicle should be a simple task.
- Research and obtain the invoice price for the desired vehicle. An online check can quickly determine the invoice price of the car, with all the options you would like.
- Check for rebates and other incentives. Use your search engine and find out if the manufacturer is offering any incentives either directly to the car buyer or the dealer. Not all incentives will apply, depending on the region the vehicle is being sold.
- Find out how much others have paid. Visiting online forums will help you understand the current market demand for the car. Often previous buyers will share information such as what they paid, and where they purchased the vehicle from. This is a great way to find out if a dealer is legitimate and employ ethical salespeople.
- Determine the best time to buy. Often times, dealers are more willing to make deals when sales are slow. Good times to buy a car may be the winter time, the end of month. Slow times are often best, if you wish to purchase a vehicle under invoice price.
- Contact the car dealer. It is best to call or email them and find out if they have an Internet sales manager. This is a different sales channel than their regular walk in business. Oftentimes, the Internet Manager will be able to quote a lower price. The Internet manager can quote a lower invoice price because they are usually expected to do more volume.