How To Buy Champagne Online
If you find that you are purchasing Champagne regularly, it would be wise to educate yourself on how to buy your Champagne online. There are a few tips and suggestions that will make the process of purchasing Champagne online easier for you. Upon following these steps you will find that you become an expert in choosing and purchasing the best Champagne the web has to offer.
Things you'll need:
- Internet access
- Be 21 or older
- Check shipping restrictions. Before you spend too much time searching a Champagne website's inventory, it is suggested you check out their shipping restrictions. There are laws in place regarding state-to-state shipping restrictions. Some online Champagne stores only ship to certain states. Additionally, some state have zip code restrictions as well as case limits.
- Be prepared to prove your age. Shoppers may be asked to fax or email proof that you are at least 21 years of age or provide identification upon delivery.
- Order by the case. Ordering by the half (six bottles) or full (twelve bottles) case is cost-effective because most online Champagne merchants offer a case discount. You can often get as much as a 30 percent discount when ordering by the case. If you enjoy a variety of Champagne you can order different types in a case.
- Beware of really cheap Champagne. A drastically reduced price in Champagne could mean really bad Champagne. Read the reviews first and see what others had to say about the Champagne. You could also search your selection using a search engine. You are sure to get detailed information on your selection and be equipped to make a better decision regarding the reduced Champagne.
- Compare prices. If you are ordering your favorite Champagne or buying a gift and know the type of Champagne you want to purchase, use sites that give you the different prices of your Champagne of choice. Pricegrabber.com compares the price of several different champagnes, their merchants and detailed reviews.