Wondering how to buy Dita field hockey sticks? Just follow these simple steps:
- Visit Dita's official website to find a store near you. Go to www.fieldhockey.net. At the menu on the top left corner of the screen, click on "Nearest Dita Retailer."
- Check out the list of authorized Dita retailers. There are currently authorized Dita field hockey stick retailers in twelve U.S. states. The company recommends buying at an authorized retailer to avoid purchasing a counterfeit Dita field hockey stick.
- No authorized retailer in your area? You can purchase a Dita field hockey stick right on the website. To get started, go back to the menu and click on the type of stick you'd like to buy: composite or indoor hockey.
- Once you select the type of stick you want, you can review the selection. If you want to know more about a particular stick, click on the photo of it to view more information.
- When you've decided on a stick, select the length you want. Then, click on the "Add to Shopping Cart" button.
- Ready to check out? When you're finished shopping, fill out your billing and shipping information, as well as any promotional codes you might have, and then click on "Send Order."
- Wait for your stick to arrive. From Monday through Friday, orders received by 6:45 p.m. Eastern time ship the same day via UPS. Costs vary but are typically around $10 per stick. You will receive your stick within five to seven business days. Expedited service is available for additional cost.
- Questions about your order? Contact Dita at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 719.597.3100.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
10 Reasons Your Wife Is Unhappy in Your Marriage
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.