How To Buy A Ferrari
There are several ways to learn how to buy a Ferrari. You cannot just visit a car lot, buy a Ferrari and drive the car off the lot. You will be investing a lot of money into this car, so it makes sense to spend some time researching before you buy one. In some cities it may be illegal to drive a Ferrari because of its speed. Additionally, it may be difficult to get insurance in some areas.
Things you’ll need:
- Driver's license
- Access to Ferrari dealership in your area
- Call the Ferrari dealership. Contact Ferrari directly by dialing (201) 816-2600, request a Ferrari catalog and ask for dealership contact information in your area. Prepare to do extensive research before you spend any money on a Ferrari.
- Decide how much money you can afford to spend on a Ferrari. Determine if you want to buy a used or a new Ferrari. Read and review the information in the catalogs that you requested and select the Ferrari that fits your budget. Make sure that it is legal for you to insure and drive the car in your area.
- Contact a local Ferrari dealer in your area to help you buy a Ferrari. Ask for a price quote on one of the cars you have selected from the catalog. Go visit the Ferrari dealer and hire a Ferrari mechanic to inspect and test drive the car for you. Don't forget to test drive the car yourself.
- Buy your new Ferrari by utilizing the payment options that are best for you. Finance the car if you have to, but you will need to have a good credit rating. Drive your Ferrari home after all the complex paperwork has been completed. This process may take a few days, a week or longer.