How To Buy Gold Online
Looking for a way to buy gold online? Not sure where exactly to start? Below are great tips you can use to begin your gold buying online.
Before purchasing gold online, you will need:
- A computer with internet access
- Buy from online precious metal companies. Type in any search engine "gold bullion" and you will find many precious metal companies that sell gold bullion. Research all the companies that interest you then narrow your search down to one. Once on the company's site, fill out all necessary information on the online form that is given. When you do decide to make a purchase you will be given a choice to pay by either bank wire, credit, debit, PayPal or cashier's check. Bank wires and PayPal usually process payment faster than the other forms of payment which means your gold will be will delivered faster.
- Buy gold on eBay. Most people don't think to buy gold on eBay, but there are many opportunities to purchase gold there. You can even buy "junk" gold and, in most cases, get a good deal for it. This is because "junk" gold is broken or scrap chains, rings, bracelets and jewelry.
- Check the classifieds for gold. Craigslist is a great site to buy gold. You can sometimes find desperate people looking to sell gold due to some financial hardship they may have. If you are thinking of buying something from someone on Craigslist make sure to meet them at a public third-party location like a fast food restaurant or a park. This keeps you and the seller safe.
- Learn about gold ETFs. Gold ETFs are very common and can be bought on the stock market. All you have to do is set up an online securities brokerage account and run a search for gold ETFs. You will see that there are many to choose from; pick gold ETFs that are the most popular and the strongest in the market.
Posted on: Apr. 06, 2010