How To Buy Lance Armstrong Clothing
Cycling fans around the world want to know how to buy Lance Armstrong clothing. Armstrong, the popular Tour de France champion from the United States, created the Lance Armstrong Foundation and the LIVESTRONG line of products as a means to support the cancer community, including those who have it and those who know someone with the disease. The easiest way to get LIVESTRONG and Lance Armstrong clothing is to head for a computer.
To purchase Lance Armstrong clothing, you will need:
- a computer with an internet connection
- a credit card or other accepted form of payment
- In your internet search engine of choice, type in "livestrong.org." The main LIVESTRONG site features a "shop" link in the upper-right corner, which will take you to the store, featuring the ever-popular wristbands and apparel, as well as accessories and guidebooks.
- Start shopping. LIVESTRONG's apparel line is broken into men's, women's, and baby and kid sections. Men's and women's apparel includes tees, pants, shorts, and headgear, while kid's items include baby onesies and bibs and tees for youths. Accessories include bags, blankets, socks, and water bottles, as well as the LIVESTRONG guide books for cancer survivors.
- Make your choices and check out. The LIVESTRONG site has a full range of sizes available, making it the easiest way to buy Lance Armstrong clothing. Proceed to the checkout once you've made your choices and fill in your shipping and payment information.
- Wait for your packages to arrive.
- If you don't find what you're looking for at LIVESTRONG, check out Nike, Armstrong's sponsor. Visit Nike's online store or one of their local retail stores near you to see if they carry the Lance Armstrong merchandise you are looking for.