- How To Troubleshoot A Samsung 40 Inch LCD TV
- What Is The Difference Between Plasma And LCD TVs?
- How To Troubleshoot A Samsung 32 Inch LCD TV
- How To Adjust The Picutre Quality Of A Samsung 1080P LCD TV
- Samsung LCD TV Troubleshooting: 5 Tips
- How To Watch TV On iPod Touch
- How To Troubleshoot A 40 Inch Samsung LCD TV
How To Buy An LCD TV
With all the options available you may want to know how to buy an LCD TV. There are many different brands available and each has different models available. If you are researching to buy an LCD TV start researching at home before you even hit the stores. This will help narrow your actual shopping time down. Also remember that the way the TV looks in stores will not look the same in your house.
- Understand the terminology. The screen resolution is one of the most important aspects when buying and LCD TV. The higher the number the better the resolution on the LCD TV. The screen refresh rate is the speed at which the screen refreshes the picture. Contrast ratio and dynamic contrast ratio are only important when choosing between two models of the same brand. There is not a regulation on how the contrast ratio is measured so it varies between manufacturers and can only be used to compare on model to another.
- Sizing. This is a time when size really does matter. A LCD TV with a 16:9 aspect ratio is equivalent to an old 4:3 ratio TV. An old tube television, therefore, that is 32-inch is equivalent to a 40-inch LCD.
- Brands. There are many brands available for LCD TV’s. Name brand isn’t always everything; however, you should check online reviews for reliability and quality of a LCD TV. Samsung's are one of the more highly rated LCD TV’s available today.
- Prices. Be sure to bargain shop once you have found the LCD TV you want to buy. Prices can vary greatly from online to a brick and mortar store. Use online coupon codes or printable store coupons to increase your savings.
Posted on: Sep. 17, 2010