How To Buy Microsoft Word
Need to know how to buy Microsoft Word? Writing letters to your loved ones or processing important business forms was never an easier task. A dynamic word-processing software, Microsoft word offers unique publishing tools. Purchasing Microsoft Word is as simple as filling out an online form and downloading or installing using a disk.
- Determine if you need to purchase one or several licenses. One license is good for installation on one computer. Purchasing multiple licenses provides a Word installation for several home computers. Volume licensing provides installations for multiple computers.
- Go to Microsoft.com. Point to “Products” and click “All Office Products.” Click “Word.” On the Microsoft Word page, click “Buy Word.”
- Click “Buy & Download” on the “Buy Word” page. You can also click the “Volume Licensing Options” link in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Enter the number of licenses you would like to purchase on in the shopping cart. Click “Continue Checking Out.” This will bring you to a sign-in page. Enter your login credentials for Microsoft Live or Hotmail or create a new login account.
- Enter your billing information. Once you have entered your payment information, click the “Continue” button. Confirm and place your order. You will receive a confirmation email at your specified email address. Microsoft will send you a download link and product key. Once you download Word, enter your product key to unlock the software.
- Visit your local office supply store to purchase Word on a disk. The box includes the product key and the installation disk. Purchase the software and complete the installation. Enter the product key provided on the box. Should you have any problems, contact Microsoft’s customer service department.